Experience the magic of Morocco in a very special and unique style!
Boarding at Oujda we can relax and enjoy this extraordinary train ride in our specially reserved first class air-conditioned passenger coach that is coupled with a viewing coach which provides breath-taking panoramic views. As this is no ordinary train journey we can make unscheduled stops along the way when we meet and greet the nomadic people who inhabit the L’Oriental Plateau. We’ll know that we are getting closer to the Sahara as every now and again we may also have to stop to clear sand off this rarely used line. A helping hand with this is always welcome, and makes for great photographs.
Other highlights of the adventure
- Visit the oldest royal city Fes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the cultural and spiritual centre of the country
- Visit the border town of Oujda, with its beautiful little old town, surrounded by gates and walls.
- Exciting and unique desert dinner experience in a nomad tent.
- The opportunity to take a trip in a four wheel drive vehicle through the impressive sand dunes at Merzouga,
- Take a dromedary ride to watch the sunset in the desert.
- Stay in the royal city of Meknes surrounded by its mighty walls and its impressive buildings
- Enjoy traditional Moroccan food specialities.
8 days, 7 nights half board in 4* hotels apart from 1 night in Bouarfa and includes 4 lunches on board the trains.
PRICE: €1550 (Max 13 people) based on 2 people sharing.
Single room supplement: €155